Every man dies, not every man really lives

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chapter VII (read this 11th)

The scene opens with Legolaus waling with his bow and arrow and Eraunna and Yaviel walking beside him.
Yaviel: "Why are you carrying your bow that way?"
Legolas: Rrrrr. Because I want to.
Yaviel: You know your boots are muddy to....and your hairs a mess.
Legals: I DON'T CARE.
Yaviel: 'course you don't. You're a messy and weird elf after all.
Legolas: Would you be quiet!
Yaviel: I don't feel like it. Besides your to picky and used to being by yourself.
Legolas: I'm never alone!!! Not with YOU around to bug me!
Yaviel: Ya whatever. You know....
Legolaus: I don't WANT TO KNOW!!!!
Yaviel: So what? I didn't ask you. You know what your problem is? Everyone always listens to you. They're always at your beck and call! Terrible. Bad for moral. Especially for a touchy prince like you.
Legolaus: RRRR! *puts a arrow in bow and turns around to shoot her* AHHHH......Where did she go?!
Eraunna: *leaning against a tree and sighs and shakes head*
Legolas: What?!
Yavil: *pops up from underneath him and her hand is right by his bow*
*Yaviel grabs his arrow with her hands* Now then. now then! Tsk, tsk! Naughty elf. Gee. *grabs his arrow and twirls around as she puts her hand on her hip and walks around*
Yaviel: Such a touchy elf. Well, don't worry legolas. I won't ever, EVER listen to you. That will help you be so much more humble!
Legolaus: WOULD YOU *puts bow string around her neck* WOULD YOU SHUT....
Eruanna: Would you two quit playing around and start walking?
Yaviel: *ducks and pops out from her captor* Well, time to go Lego. Come on. Put that arrow away while your at it too.

.........................to be continued!
Written by Hannah!!! Corrected by me, Legolas: Danny

No comments: